Iasca and USAC champion

you guys look at the feature article and the video...tell me what else you want build pics of and if I can get them off my mac I will post.

outside
photo-8.jpgphoto-5.jpg

under carriage...it ain't bad at all for 125k mile car. lol Typical rear main drip about this size of a quarter after two weeks...maybe three weeks, I dunno....been parked since Sept 25 there in that spot. Just started every weekend. Need to go drive it today! I only drive the thing on the weekends and to the track twice a year when the air is nice. On pump gas, through the muffler it went 9.8 on a 1.6 short time in 100ft. That is a 11.50 in the quarter comparing this track to Memphis. That was coming off the line at 8psi on the trans brake. With the Moser axles in it now, I would be braver and come off around 12psi and let her eat.
photo-3.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-1.jpg

I would entertain some possible trades plus cash to boot. I have a desire for a white T-type with grey interior...bucket seats. 90-93 ish Mustang GT, stick only. 60s model chevelle or camaro. Polaris Razor. LOL

My buddy owned Mobile fx in Lombard Il back in the day and I watched what those guys would do with stereos and amps and it was crazy just like yours .Thats a true talent. Your car looks awesome. That stereo and install looks unreal.
That center console is nuts. One question. Where is the parking brake :)? My buddy got zinged on that in michigan with his Typhoon. I installed a hydraulic / eletric ram under car to pull on cable and ran it through to an extra factory fog light switch.

Thats sweet. That car really looks good. I love that center console setup Lots of great ideas. Good luck with the sale.

man those kick panels are awesome!, who made them for u?! i hate mine i always make a mistake and "kick it" lol on the drivers side. i already messed up the grill!