You can type here any text you want

iat sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr.drivability

9 second wannabee
Where is the preferable spot to place the iat sensor in the intake?? Right side of the plenum or rear of the plenum?? +1 to cal for new startup program today!!!!!! Gonna get this b##ch to go 9's one way or the other!!!!!

If the intake was off the car I would tell you to mount it in the back of it under the coil pack. Since this is too much work, I would suggest you find a location that looks good and doesn't interfere with the throttle cables and linkage. You will probably have to extend the ground wire for the sensor when you unloom the wires. We also have an extension harness that is plug and play and will reach anywhere.
Good luck with your tuning and don't forget to check your timing (call me if you need help doing this)

If the intake was off the car I would tell you to mount it in the back of it under the coil pack. Since this is too much work, I would suggest you find a location that looks good and doesn't interfere with the throttle cables and linkage. You will probably have to extend the ground wire for the sensor when you unloom the wires. We also have an extension harness that is plug and play and will reach anywhere.
Good luck with your tuning and don't forget to check your timing (call me if you need help doing this)
you have a pm

I moved mine per Cal's advice and the results are interesting for sure. The IAT will start at 80 degrees and right after WOT it drops to 47 degrees for the rest of the run. Pretty cool!

I moved mine per Cal's advice and the results are interesting for sure. The IAT will start at 80 degrees and right after WOT it drops to 47 degrees for the rest of the run. Pretty cool!
Did you go in the plenum or lower intake?? Dave

Back