You can type here any text you want

Ice Ice Baby

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

:eek: :eek: The roads didn't look so bad this morning, so Korey , Fiesta & I headed to school. Roads were getting worse along the way.Halfway there, a work truck that is normally in front of us on our way, lost it on a icy hill and flipped over. The hill was not a big one either! Twisted was having a time fishtailing bad! Needless to say, I turned around and drove 15mph pissing everyone behind me off, but we made it back home without smashing up. Hope everyone else is oaky today, the roads are very decieving! Be safe!

This means you and matt eric in the one wheel wonder:biggrin: :biggrin:.
eric post pics of the wrecks in front of your house.

yeah i didnt realize this past sunday also,they loaded the roads with salt etc,i just got done bolting on my new sy rims which normally i run drag radials on all four corners,but these wheels have the stock firestones on them,i layed into it out of my drive way, roads were so slick the thing ripped all four lose down the street almost spun around,i wasnt expecting that ,i feel like i am back in ny.

Lol Brian! Good thing you didn't have slicks on! I would have felt a whole lot better this morning had I been in my Ty instead of my 1 wheel wonder GN!

This means you and matt eric in the one wheel wonder:biggrin: :biggrin:.
eric post pics of the wrecks in front of your house.

My "one wheel wonder" has been posi for a while now Korey. I go to work at 7:00 AM, so I missed all the excitement. Since the house is facing I-40, I'm sure there would have been a nice display of carnage if I'd been there.

Glad to hear you guys made it home safe!

My "one wheel wonder" has been posi for a while now Korey. I go to work at 7:00 AM, so I missed all the excitement. Since the house is facing I-40, I'm sure there would have been a nice display of carnage if I'd been there.

Glad to hear you guys made it home safe!

you should have got the hot air out and melted the ice:biggrin: :biggrin:

i just e-mailed greenlight about getting them to make two buick pace cars
a regal and a century powered by a carbed v6 in diecast form

dam: upper 40's and a light rain here on the coast......

Back