You can type here any text you want

Ideas on which order to install the gauges into pod...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Guys, I need your opinions here...I'm about to install a 4-gauge pod in my console and I'd like to know in which order should I place the gauges ( boost, fuel pressure, water temp and oil pressure). I know that some of you will say that it's a matter of personal taste, but I'd still like some ideas on how you guys would put them, especially the oil pressure and water temp gauges (should they be reversed)? I am including a few pics to show how I put them for now but would like your ideas before I do the final wiring connections and boost gauge hose.

Thanks,

Claude. :)
DSCN3233.JPGDSCN3234.JPG

Left to Right.

Boost, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Water Temp.

Or just leave them the way you have them. :)

I'd keep the boost and fp gauges next to each other. Makes it easier to track 1 to 1 rise if there side by side.

Thanks guys for your replies...I think I'll leave them like in the pictures. Also "turbotroy", I haven't thought about that, but it's true that it's good to have boost and fuel pressure next to each other. ;)
and
"1FAST6 Texas", the pod is a GNS unit which I bought used and had it powdercoated grey (was initially black).

Claude. :)

Back