You can type here any text you want

I'm back...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
New temp motor is in and up-n-running.. Fired it up last nite.. drove it to the track today on the BFG's.. what better way to break it in.. 52 miles.. hehe

My run was at 22 PSI.. nice and easy :).. against a fordimable adversary..

TTA 1, Ford GT 0

Can you say Greyhound bus :eek: .. hehe.. I'll see in the next few days if the video pops up.. probably tommorrow.

Well end of Feb I snapped a rod at 6500 RPMs 28 PSI, and the juice.. it windowed the side of the block.. guess I found the stock limits of the OEM rods..

I started building another motor.. K1 rods, steel crank, Wiseco's, girdle, etc.. but it wont be ready for another 3 months.. That one should get me the 9 sec slip..

So while I was bored, I had Champion fix the heads, installed a new roller cam 212/212, and rebuilt my OEM shortblock using a std/std crank I had laying around.. Hence the Temp motor :)

Last year at BG the 9 inch art carr converter it had ballooned and took out my thrust bearing.. so it needed a line hone, cam bearings, front cover, cleaning, etc..threw that together last Sat.. finished it up this week..dropped it in Thursday.. buttoned it up Sat.. raced it today :)

Drove it to the track t-tops off :D

I'll get a 10.99 pass someday. Razor, he gets it in 4 days(I'm sure you could have turned it up a bit more). Haha This car going to BG?

Jason

Quiky One said:
I'll get a 10.99 pass someday. Razor, he gets it in 4 days(I'm sure you could have turned it up a bit more). Haha This car going to BG?

Jason

Yes :D

Joe timing was 23 degree's.. AF was 11.2. Boost 21.8-22.2

Its either rite or it isnt... thats the bottom line.. waiting for 1000 miles or???.. whats the difference :rolleyes: :D

Cmon Razor you know we need a video of that race with the GT so I can go post it on all the Ford websites and piss on their supercar!!!! :cool: :p :eek:

Kma697 said:
Cmon Razor you know we need a video of that race with the GT so I can go post it on all the Ford websites and piss on their supercar!!!! :cool: :p :eek:

Here's the first one I just found.. I cant see it.. maybe someone can host it..

Gosh I hate computers :)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2325821/6

Owned by a firebird.. buwahaha

Razor,

"fordimable adversary"? Please tell me that was an ingenious play on words. Perhaps a classical Freudian slip? Either way, I find it ironically funny. By the way, that formidable Ford got Sylvester StallOWNED!!!

Back