You can type here any text you want

I'm f'd DAMMIT!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
read this........ :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm ready to go postal..........
I'm getting my car all ready to go to the nats and I noticed my torque convertor is hot. The engine was all cooled down and the TC was hot this is from just letting the car idle for a few minutes :confused:

So I figure I better double check this tranny cooler I installed. It was cool the trans was cool just the TC was hot. hmmm.... So I pop the trans cooler line off and have my wife start the car well trans fluid shoots out of the line.. so ok fluid is going right... wrong trans fluid shot out from both directions HARD I mean pressure not dribbling. So I have two hot trans fluid out lines and no return :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .

This tranny is a T400 switch pitch from PAE. They are closed now so no tech support. If any body has any idea whats up with this please let me know. I have been working real hard on this car for weeks now getting it ready for the nats and if this tranny screws me from doing that I going to be *&^%&*(&^%$!

Jason

Back