You can type here any text you want

In need of person to rebuild motor in my area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USAFbuickthrust

Hey, i was referred here to see if anyone is in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area to help with a rebuild for my 87 GN 3.8L turbo sfi. I am willing to drive up to four or so hours to meet with the person but i would like to be able to help to learn more about these engines. if too far away, i will be willing to drive out to drop it off. PLEASE HELP!....thanks ahead of time with anyone with information or candidates!

Hey, i was referred here to see if anyone is in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area to help with a rebuild for my 87 GN 3.8L turbo sfi. I am willing to drive up to four or so hours to meet with the person but i would like to be able to help to learn more about these engines. if too far away, i will be willing to drive out to drop it off. PLEASE HELP!....thanks ahead of time with anyone with information or candidates!

If you don't find someone local to build your motor I am located on Long Island 10 minutes from JFK Airport. Probably 150 miles away. Give me a call and I can go over a build with you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me

Schatz garage is helping!!!

I took the GN down to schatz's and he has been nothing but help! thanks for the recommendation!

Back