Indicator bulbs for Alky

harris48cars

So I broke the wire off of the on light on my Alky system. Broke it off right at the bulb so I have no way to solder it back. Anyone know what voltage size or other information there is on that bulb that you can share with me

So I broke the wire off of the on light on my Alky system. Broke it off right at the bulb so I have no way to solder it back. Anyone know what voltage size or other information there is on that bulb that you can share with me

I should have another bulb or two laying around here. You need the red to green bulb is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have another bulb or two laying around here. You need the red to green bulb is that right?

Trick, maybe I am confused and you can help me. The red to green you refer to. Doesn’t that tell you that the alky is activated under boost? Thanks
Gary

Trick, maybe I am confused and you can help me. The red to green you refer to. Doesn’t that tell you that the alky is activated under boost? Thanks
Gary

Yes, the red to green light indicates the alky system is activated.

Yeah red to green shows that the Alky is spraying. I broke the connector a few years ago and found replacements for them so I have extra.