You can type here any text you want

Indy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Quiky One said:
Looking forward to meeting you. Any others?

Jason

I wish I could say the same, haha just kidding. Hoping to meet a lot of the TTA guys on here. Julio, are you going? Joe?

72firebird said:
I wish I could say the same, haha just kidding. Hoping to meet a lot of the TTA guys on here. Julio, are you going? Joe?
HEY! :mad: Julio or Joe can't go...Thats what I hear....Maybe somethings changed? :D

Jason

Maybe next year for me.. have fun ladies! Take plenty of pictures Jason.. just keep your braces out of them so I don't get blinded by the bling again! :D

phillyturbosix said:
Maybe next year for me.. have fun ladies! Take plenty of pictures Jason.. just keep your braces out of them so I don't get blinded by the bling again! :D
Haha....My braces are a long story....Get them off August 9th. Will take plenty of pics at the show.

Jason

Got back just about an hour ago. Had a great time. Will post some pics shortly. I heard there was over 1100 people there.

Jason

Pics. Here is 72firebirds awesome looking TTA. It is one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen.
Here is a pic of his TTA.

Attachments

• 100_2950xx.JPG
    100_2950xx.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 76
Quiky One said:
Pics. Here is 72firebirds awesome looking TTA. It is one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen.
Here is a pic of his TTA.

thanks for the compliment. It was a nice event but I would have liked to see another TTA show up besides for me. I had a guy come out from Greenlight Toys to take pictures of the underneath of my car for that model you have all been waiting for. He said it's been moving along nicely and almost everything was finished besides for the undercarriage. He mentioned that he'd like to do a working hatch but the way their current hatch hinges are they would stick way down into the interior and probably look way out of place on the models. So he said he'd see what he could do and was gunna try looking for some mini struts or something for them. He was a really nice guy and is definatley trying to make a quality model, but also trying to keep the price down. I'm going to be making a thread about the model asking for some more pictures to help him out. Oh and the picture on their site it wrong, it won't be a notchback so you can stop worrying about it now :biggrin:

72firebird said:
thanks for the compliment. It was a nice event but I would have liked to see another TTA show up besides for me.
Next year there will be two. ;)

Jason

Back