Infinity Stuff for sale

Sinister86

Hey whats up guys, I'm selling a couple things in a move to change my system around. The items I am selling are a 12 inch infinity kappa perfect 12.1 subwoofer along with an infinity beta digital 100 amp that pushes 400 watts rms x1. A "perfect" match (excuse the pun, I had to). Anyway I am trying to get $375 as a package deal and if someone off the turbobuick forum buys it for their buick, then i will include free of charge a custom 1.25 cu. ft. sealed box that is designed to fit on the left rear side of the trunk similar to mcss383's setup. It is carpeted with black waterproof marine backed carpeting and looks great. In my gn this setup has outstanding clarity and sound quality so I am sure it will make someone very happy. I just got an offer on two 12 inch vega series subs that i cant refuse and I'm more of a complete bass head than the sq side of things. I will make an effort to get some pictures on soon but will be out of town from friday morning until sunday evening so I will not be able to check this thread most likely. Nevertheless, leave a post should you be interested and come sunday I will try to get some pics up. Thanks a lot,
Taylor

***just as a side note, the amp has been used for about a year and a half or so and the sub is only about 5 or 6 months old. None of it has EVER been abused. Everything is guarenteed to be in working condition at the time of the sale. thanks again,
Tay

i need to sell!

hey guys ill go down to $350 and maybe a little more and that includes the box, thats a hell of a deal i jus need to sell it so i can buy those vegas before he sells em to someone else. Is that fair?