You can type here any text you want

Infinity - Well it's funny anyway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick Beginner

Where is my $$$ going?
I'm in the Air Force stationed at MacDill AFB, the other night we came home late from a mission and I stopped off at the local "stop and rob" for a drink. When I pull back up to the light one of the pilots I was on the mission with pulls up next to me in his new Infinity, I belives it's the G35 model, all black, a very sharp car indeed. He lowers the window and says, "I didn't know you had a GN, those things were pretty fast back in the 80's were'nt they?" I said yeah, then he say's "to bad they didn't make them faster than they were". I replied with, "Sir, you shouldn't have gone there". I knew good and well he was messing with me, he's your typical "Top Gun" type. So I start power braking up just a bit, he yells out the window, "OK, I see how it is". So when the light turned green I eased into it and waited for him to punch it. When he did, I hammered the GN and in about 4 seconds I was 4 car lengths out in front of him, I let off the gas to take my on ramp, but it looked like I had been shot out of a gun compared to his car, I was laughing like crazy. I know I'll see him next week and he'll start ribbing me again. But I think if I was a single 33 year old Air Force pilot, I might have to look into one of those things! - BB

Good Kill...

That's when the salute and "yes sir" turns into a smug wave out of the window as you're pulling away. :)

Back