Info on White Limited T on Ebay

quikv6

Hey Guys,

If this is in the wrong place, mods, please feel free to move. I just wanted mention that a recent former car of mine has just popped up on ebay. (It's a white WO2 Limited T) If anyone is seriously interested in this car, please feel free to contact me directly, as I have knowledge of it. (quik87gn@aol.com)

Mods, my apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

If this is in the wrong place, mods, please feel free to move. I just wanted mention that a recent former car of mine has just popped up on ebay. (It's a white WO2 Limited T) If anyone is seriously interested in this car, I would strongly suggest you contact me directly first. (quik87gn@aol.com)

Mods, my apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks
Post the listing link.

I'd prefer not to. How many white WO2 turbo limiteds could possibly be for sale in NY on ebay?....You'll find it.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in this car, please feel free to contact me. Thanks

I'd prefer not to. How many white WO2 turbo limiteds could possibly be for sale in NY on ebay?....You'll find it.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in this car, please feel free to contact me. Thanks

Seriously?

Yes...seriously. Its no longer my car, nor is it my listing. Sheesh....I made the post to try to help the Buick community. Im one of you guys, and been an GN owner for the last 16 years, and a TB.com member for roughly 12. I can't believe I'm getting chastised for being willing to talk to a prospective buyer about a car that I pretty much know in and out.

Yes...seriously. Its no longer my car, nor is it my listing. Sheesh....I made the post to try to help the Buick community. Im one of you guys, and been an GN owner for the last 16 years, and a TB.com member for roughly 12. I can't believe I'm getting chastised for being willing to talk to a prospective buyer about a car that I pretty much know in and out.

It's JUST A LINK.

I'm not interested in the car but I'm just curious if there is something we should know about it ?

I realize it seems vague , but please don't hesitate contact me direct via email (quik87gn@aol.com), for anything you may want/need to know regarding that car. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just bumping this up for the TB community. Don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thanks

The write up makes it obvious it's a flipper selling it...
If nothing else, that makes it "smell a bit"....Just sayin.

Yup, but there's more to it, so if anyone is seriously interested in that car, please feel free to contact me directly. (quik87gn@aol.com)

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump...relisted again. Any interested parties, please contact me for any info they need/want/should know. Thanks