You can type here any text you want

Inherited A Gnx From My Grampa.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
:eek: that punk needs a good old ass woopin sheer disrespect for collectors i just wish he whould have wrecked it or got nailed by the men in black SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME:mad:

looks like a clone. 3rd brake light was either not there making it a hot air at one time or it's blown out. Either way someone will still pay 70K for it "if" it's even real GnX and say it was a cream puff all it's life! :D

looks like a clone. 3rd brake light was either not there making it a hot air at one time or it's blown out. Either way someone will still pay 70K for it "if" it's even real GnX and say it was a cream puff all it's life! :D

I'M SORRY DID YOU SAY 70 GRAND????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THESE CARS!!!!

Ty when I read the thread title I put my fishin waders on before I got in here because I knew the sh!t would be knee deep! :rolleyes: :D

I didnt figure anybody would be that dumb either;)

Ha, looked like the track was NED.

Ha, looked like the track was NED.

It was NED.. Funny how the GP took him out of the hole. He should stick to his stunt driving instead of NED.. He should have gone to STAR speedway with all the mental cases up there.

his handle suit him well.

It was a Mashole that drove off the track into the crowd at Star last Sunday.:p

It was NED.. Funny how the GP took him out of the hole. He should stick to his stunt driving instead of NED.. He should have gone to STAR speedway with all the mental cases up there.

his handle suit him well.

THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I RACED THAT PARTICULAR CAR AND I DIDN'T BUILD ENOUGH BOOST ON THE LINE.. I HANDED THAT MUSTANG ITS ASS HALF TRACK...:tongue:

DAMN...talk about driving a car like you stole it!! Can I have it after you wad it up or blow it up or the man takes it from you....

Back