You can type here any text you want

Inj Duty Cycle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
My XFI dashboard shows injector dc as 0. What am I missing here?

It is possible with very large injectors to have the dash show the injector duty cycle as 0, but this would only be at idle. You can make adjustments to the injector opening time to help control the larger injectors at idle. These changes are not so critical at WFO so it won't effect the tune as much up there. If the duty cycle is always reading 0 then there is something wrong with the box.

It is possible with very large injectors to have the dash show the injector duty cycle as 0, but this would only be at idle. You can make adjustments to the injector opening time to help control the larger injectors at idle. These changes are not so critical at WFO so it won't effect the tune as much up there. If the duty cycle is always reading 0 then there is something wrong with the box.

There is a glitch that apparently can be fixed fairly easy. 88GNX has an XFI box doing it.... 160# injectors.... never says anything but 0.....

I have been told through Cal... that there is a simple fix for this... I just haven't had a chance to find out the details....

I am assuming there will have to be some manual tweaking in the ini file to make it start logging.... at least I believe it to be a software issue... not ha hardware one..... I may be wrong...

HTH

My Target A/F Ratio stays at "0" also no matter what. It done it after I installed the latest version of CCom WP - XFI. Sounds like a simular problem as mine.

Well if it is a glitch in the software post what you find up here please, doing an install on a car with 160's this week, let you know what I find out, please do the same.

Just finished the install, latest software and flash update loaded into XFI, working great no issues with duty cycle. Have you updated your firmware recently or software? There are new versions available on Fast's website.

Back