You can type here any text you want

Injector size?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wesley Kilby

I'm trying to figure out my injector size and have gotten 2 numbers off the injectors. One side has 03181AA and the other side has 621031. Anybody know what size these are or where I should look on the net to find out?
Thanks.

Delphi

I'm trying to figure out my injector size and have gotten 2 numbers off the injectors. One side has 03181AA and the other side has 621031. Anybody know what size these are or where I should look on the net to find out?
Thanks.

55#. 621031 is the number. The other is likely a date, batch code.

Thanks alot for the reply. I googled fuel injectors last night and came up with a company called injector rehab. The guy replied but told me they were 42# injectors. He told me I could send them to them to be flowed and cleaned but I would much rather do business with someone off the forum board here. I'm going to check out your website and see what services you offer, maybe I can send them to you for cleaning and flow testing etc.....

My bad..

Thanks alot for the reply. I googled fuel injectors last night and came up with a company called injector rehab. The guy replied but told me they were 42# injectors. He told me I could send them to them to be flowed and cleaned but I would much rather do business with someone off the forum board here. I'm going to check out your website and see what services you offer, maybe I can send them to you for cleaning and flow testing etc.....

getting too old to read!!:eek:
They are 42.5's..

Back