Injectors Injectors Injectors !!! all types all sizes

turbo89

Guys I am thinning out my injector collection .. no longer need them as I only use the 80 # Siemens now.

I have 1 set of Lucas 30 # stock replacement disc injectors almost new $100 obo
1 set of Lucas 38 # disc injectors real nice shape $100 obo
1 set of Lucas 009 42 # disc injectors SOLD
1 set of MSD 50 # injectors part number SOLD
1 set of MSD 50 # injectors brand new $175
1 set of MSD 72 # injectors low imp track time only ( 20 passes) $200 obo
1 set of Siemens 83 # low imp brand new SOLD
3 sets of Siemens 80 # high impedance direct bolt in work excellent with E85 $255 shipped

Help me out guys !

Thanks for the offer but I cant go that low on them.. they are NEW never taken out of the plastic ... They are $300 a set new .. im selling them for half plus shipping essentially..

the 60's are actually less money new

No dude don't get me wrong you can ask all the questions you want you have every right,I just wanted to tell you he's not the seller,so if your interested in them go ahead and buy them don't give it a second of your time the opinions of others,good luck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey I was just trying to help.

I was just pointing out that if you did a two minute search you could have had your answer.

don't give it a second of your time the opinions of others

It wasn't an opinion, it was an answer with advise of how to get your answer before asking the question in the first place.

Back to the regularly scheduled program and please don't get your panties in a wad.

I apologize as I am a complete idiot and how else is idiots like me are going to gain knowledge like him?

I read,read, read, and then read some more. I also learn proper English and try to use it as much as posssible.:D

Guys I am thinning out my injector collection .. no longer need them as I only use the 80 # Siemens now.

I have 1 set of Lucas 30 # stock replacement disc injectors almost new $100 obo
1 set of Lucas 38 # disc injectors real nice shape $100 obo
1 set of Lucas 009 42 # disc injectors SOLD
1 set of MSD 50 # injectors part number SOLD
1 set of MSD 50 # injectors brand new $175
1 set of MSD 72 # injectors low imp track time only ( 20 passes) $200 obo
1 set of Siemens 83 # low imp brand new SOLD
3 sets of Siemens 80 # high impedance direct bolt in work excellent with E85 $255 shipped

Help me out guys !

I would like to buy the 50 pound MSD set. Can I get some contact info? Cell number=17348128045 Detroit area