innercoolers, big single shot exhaust, turbos, throttle bodies....

sick GN

Ok first time selling here... Usually just buying lol...

I have 2 stock innercoolers in good shape 75 each plus shipping

I have a 4 inch single shot exhaust asking 300 prefer local pickup

2 stock throttle bodies 50 each plus shipping

I have a complete upper intake setup without injectors asking 250 has fuel rail also

Orange stripe converter asking 150

2 stock turbos in good shape little shaft play both worked great 100 each

TE64 works great no shaft play just too big for what I have... 450

I have more stuff lots of stock parts so ask if you don't see something you need... Im, located in joliet Illinois all prices do not include shipping...

Thanks for looking can post pics later if needed...

Also have a, set of Gn rims... Gotta check on what kind of shape they are in tho... Been sitting for awhile... Open to offers and trades

Where u located ? does the exaust have a muffler & is it mandrel bent over the rear axle ?

I'm in joliet Illinois about 45 minutes southwest of Chicago..., yes it is mandrel bent it does have a 4" magnaflo muffler that looks chrome...,maybe stainless

Sorry no tensioner... Also I do not have a radiator top plate... I am working on getting the pictures for you guys... Just a little chaotic right now with the 4th of July... Sorry for the delay

Interested in the stock turbos if there not oil burners and possibly upper intake setup.

Ok I have pics but they are too big to post... Send me an,email address for any pics that you want

Thanks

I didn't see the request for shipping the exhaust sorry... Ill try to get that worked out for you... Just have to find a box big enough