You can type here any text you want

Installing new software for O2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

I bought a new wide band O2. I just tried to install the new software for it and the puter told me it doesn't recognise the file "opt".

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chris

How did you try and install it? Did you read the sheet that came with the disk? It sounds like you tried to run the file that is on the disk.

I had a similar problem (same?) recently. Turned out I had to put on the latest version of Calcom to get the new wb O2 installed properly.

TurboTR

Thanks guys.

On my laptop I have version 1.1 from my original sequential FelPro....plus I have the software sent with my second B2B...that's version 1.3. On my home puter I have version 1.4 and I don't have a clue from where I got it...but I THOUGHT I had transferred that to my laptop some time ago. After reading what you said TurboTR I checked my laptop....and sure enough I hadn't upgraded it with the 1.4 version.

So I started to do that...it copied fine from my home puter to a floppy...but the laptop won't read more than the first two files from the floppy copy of version 1.4. Therefore I don't have the correct version in my laptop in order to install the new O2 sensor software. I'll have take my laptop into a puter dude for some work I guess

Thanks again....

Chris

Back