instrument cluster

sandman524

I'd like to replace my cluster, (got the old granny 85 mph one), and was checking around and saw the gnx reproductions were like 800 bux!!! Wouldn't it be easier to just make your own??? Any suggestions?

I made my own(pics in my sig below), but I don't know that it was all that easy. Considering they include the gauges and the kits are reversible(I had to cut and splice my wiring harness) it really is a matter of how much your time is worth.

Adam

I saw some on gnxdash.com, but they were still like 900 bux!!! The only problem with ebay is what kind of quality am I gonna get, ya know?

yeah, I saw that too. But what I'm really lokking for is the GNX look. Round gauges, and get rid of my dummy lights.

eBay ones are the same quality as the GNXdash.com ones - they're actually the same ones more than likely. The only thing is that they're used - and you're buying it from a person instead of a business, you might get ripped. Then again, it's the TR community and not many people are like that. Always check feedback.