You can type here any text you want

Insurance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

samandw

I'm looking to get the GN on collector car insurance. I want "agreed amount", no haggling with irritating insurance companies if I need it fixed. Probably put it at 3000 mi/year NOT a daily driver. I do plan on driving it though, none of that "car shows and parades only" crap.

Oh, and it currently resides with my folks in Cheyenne Wyoming, but it'll be coming back sometime next summer. . .

Any thoughts?

My 86 GN is insured for an agreed value of $15000 through Hagerty. They could not insure it as a classic so they insured it as an exotic. With the value of our cars going up you have to look at specialty insurance because otherwise you will end up with less then half what it will cost to replace it.

My 68 Charger is also insured by Hagerty. I also have their road service coverage which guarantees me a flat bed truck if I need toeing.

They have a web site: www.hagerty.com

We too have Hagerty the GN and the Syclone are covered for 15000 and Wandas Chevelle, the kids Nova are insured for 7500. the total bill is 800.00 a year. No mileage limitation , but you have to prove you have a daily driver. You can drive your cars anywhere , but not as your main transportation.

Back