You can type here any text you want

Intake 25500029

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Anybody know if this Busch GN stage II intake is on-center of off-center??

Dave, I have a stage 2 on center intake already ported if you like.
I will not know forsure if i am selling it untill i get my new intake,i hope its only another week or so.
Maybe we canwork out a deal on intake and the pistons you were asking about(just a thought)

Mike.

That one is an On Center. The early version with the same part number was not as tall as that one. Hard to explain but the off center manifold did'nt mount the carb that high, the mounting flange was about an inch lower

Originally posted by BigChinooks
Dave, I have a stage 2 on center intake already ported if you like.
I will not know forsure if i am selling it untill i get my new intake,i hope its only another week or so.
Maybe we canwork out a deal on intake and the pistons you were asking about(just a thought)

Mike.

OK, I'll hang loose for a while. I put a $100 bid on one, and got outbid. With all the money needed to get one of them machined and ready for sfi I certainly didn't want to spend a ton on one anyway.

Besides, it's not like I need one today, all I have is bare blocks, no other parts yet.

INTAKE

DAVE, i have a new intake . not ported, and a used one that is ported with same# if interested both are for sale. cheap,:) oc,

Back