You can type here any text you want

Intake gasket w/o EGR holes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cecil bass

Does anyone know the part number for the intake gasket without the EGR holes or where I can get one? Time to plug my pesky vacuum leaker for good!!
Thanks in advance

Wow, that's cheep.. even with their shipping charges.

Advance wants $28.99 before the 30% discount (TRT30) and $26.99 at Oh-Really's before my ''turbobuicks garage'' discount.

Cecil, I just looked at rockauto to packrat a couple at $5 and they're showing $16.55 on my end (before shipping).

Do you know a trick with them?

It was on a closeout and it was the last one ...... plus I had a discount code for 15% off......

A little. Every time I've tried to order from Rockauto, the shipping has been a deal breaker. For some reason it's like they figured out how to send me 4 things from 5 different warehouses!

They always do that crap!!!! I had got one item that shipped by FedEx .....when it came the usps delivered it and I had to pay them usps $25 after I already paid for shipping! ....... I'm careful what I order from them now nothing heavy, lol

Back