You can type here any text you want

Intake Vaccum Hose on TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macatoni

Buick Powered
Where can i get a replacment intake hose? The one that goes from the manifold on the passenger side between the fuel injectors, and goes to the vaccum block after a wierd 90degree tweak??? Also anyone know a good place to get a turbo oil return line gasket?

Completly seperate issue is that under boost im fairly sure i leak oil from the return. I dont know of anywhere else that would only leak under boost...

That inake house is super leaky no matter what i do to try and patch it up. My BL after warm up rises to 148, when i give it boost the BL drops to 128 but when i let off it returns to 148. My o2 right when i fire it up is 550 and then it lowers to 450 as it warms up. When i hit the gas and just cruise it lowers to 250 and when im REALLY on it will go 000...

I use GM #10055808, correct 3/8" hose with the 90 degree bend a bit longer but can be cut to fit, this is the one that goes to the PCV Valve.

Would that massive vaccum leak explain my symptoms with my o2 and fuel trim???

Back