intercooler hitting swaybar?

next_level

anyone have any problems with the stock intercooler hitting the sway bar.....mines been hitting it, the intercooler isnt loose or off the bracket.....broken motor mount probably?

Intercooler Problem

I guess no one else has had this problem. My car has this same problem. Has anyone sent you a private message by any chance? With the answer to the problem.

the rear of the intercooler shroud sits up against my sway bar. this is the way that the car came stock. It actually works out pretty good on my car because i have a slight slit inthe bottom of the shroud in which the sway bar seems to fill pretty nicely.

I would look to your motor mounts and then to your tranny mount. Even with my completely blown out motor mounts (driver’s side squashed good) mine never touched the sway bar. With the new mounts I’ve got a good ¼ to ½ inch of clearance.

Intercooler-swaybar

Use the intercooler hoses to adjust how far in or out the intercooler is. I drilled intercooler mounting holes a little bigger. By moving the intercooler in and out of the hoses and mount, it will just clear. Drew