You can type here any text you want

Interior parts source

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
Since I don't have nearly enough on my plate right now :rolleyes: , I am having someone make me custom fiberglass kick panels for my sound system.

Here's my issue. To make them in the best way, (I know this, since I've had many (sound system) kick panels made over the years) they are going to need to use a set of kick panels as a part of it. They are going to lay the base fiberglass, and then build them around/integrate them with the factory kicks for a 'factory' look.

Bottom line: I need a set of kick panels MOULDED (not 'I'll buy a can of interior paint and try to match') tan kicks.

I am perfectly fine using very used ones for this, since because they're kick panels, they aren't really going to be too faded.

Anyone know of any vendors that would likely have any moulded matching kicks?

I assume that the plastic tan color is the same from year to year, Camaro to Firebird/TA/GTA/TTA.

Any ideas on where to find these rather quickly?

Sorry to ramble.

M

Try ThirdGen Ranch

Denny runs it. Conventiently located in Crete ,IL :-)

He is LFN AT U at thirdgen.org and hosts the Thirdgen Fest also.

Has an ebay store and deals in parted out thirdgens exclusively. He is good to deal with but can be a pia to get ahold of.

later
Jeremy

Back