Introducing My 426 Original mile 1987 Limited Turbo

I have an acquaintance that bought an '11 ZR1 in the spring of '11, put about 150 miles on it in three days and it has never left his garage since. His intentions are to take it to Barret Jackson when it's 10 years old and make a bunch of money on it. I wished him well but said it would be like marrying a super model and saving her for her second husband.
A bunch of people tried to do that with the GT40 when ford re-released it.

That didn't work out for them.

You still see guys attempting to sell 2002 special edition camaros and Trans Ams through auctions and they never meet reserve. They'll run up to 25-30k and stop. Why? They aren't classics.

Two things bring money. Scarcity and nostalgia. And scarcity for a newer vehicle will never bring big money in only 10 years.

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113 on street tires

Mine could be the sister as it appears to have the same options but red guts as opposed to blue. The front seats and upper door panels are badly faded though. It's incredible how well preserved yours is but I would think the original owner would drive and enjoy the car if they had a redo.

Completely agree. Thanks for the kind words.

How about some underside and trunk pictures? Better engine bay pics?

Just interesting to see this stuff on a unmolested low mileage car.

Ah understood. It's really cool to see one of these with such low mileage. If the car still has the original exhaust, I'm curious if the muffler has "fixture checked" stamped on it.