introduction/what will it run thread

Antagon

Hey everyone, my names Mike, and i bring you another so cal GN, this one in Rancho Cucamonga.

The car has the following:

CPT61 BB with the .63 housing
Bosch adj FPR
RJC Boost Controller
Hotwired Walbro
Fbody Rad (no oil cooler yet :eek: )
3in THDP dumped
MT DR's on GTA wheels
Scanmaster
New (stock) welded/sandblasted headers
Big Mouth CIA
LS1 MAF w/ Trans

Waiting to be installed

RJC Power Plate
Hughes 2800 stall
Razors Alky Kit

Waiting to be ordred

Erics Alky chip
60/65lb mototrons

There may be more, but that's all I can remember

Is there anything crucial that i'm missing? I've been trying to put this car together little by little, and on an extreme budget.

I know the IC is a horrible problem in this whole combo, I plan on going with a RJC front mount when some money comes up.

Also looking for a cheap place that will weld in some panels for my rotted out floorboards in the back.

Sorry for the long/unorganized post, any suggestions/opinions are welcome!

IF your on a real budget,Find a stock intercooler with a duttweiler neck installed.
With Razor's ALky kit that should be sufficient enough to run int o the 11's no problem..

Oh yeah, Its RJC not JCC

For some reason I always say JCC instead of RJC, whoops!

I AM on a tight budget, but I want to do things right. I don't want to waste my money on stock IC and a duttneck when I know i'll be going FM in the future.

11's sound nice, I'm looking for low 11's high 10's when alls said and done!

GTQ70 is the way then to get you into the 10's.. looks like everyone here in the west section is having good luck with it. also, front mount IC all the way if you can afford it :)

GTQ70 is the way then to get you into the 10's.. looks like everyone here in the west section is having good luck with it. also, front mount IC all the way if you can afford it :)

Go with the RJC Mega Cooler. Alot of guys here are running that FMIC including myself and love it. Your gonna notice a change when you add that cooler and alky kit.

PS Nordy, I have my car back running...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey everyone, my names Mike, and i bring you another so cal GN, this one in Rancho Cucamonga.

Also looking for a cheap place that will weld in some panels for my rotted out floorboards in the back.

Sorry for the long/unorganized post, any suggestions/opinions are welcome!
-----------------------------
Welcome to the Southwestern Section.
I don't know about cheap, but you might want to give Tim Lee a call at DonLeeAuto in Rancho Cucamonga. He is very quality orientated, and can't be very far from you. HTH

-----------------------------
Welcome to the Southwestern Section.
I don't know about cheap, but you might want to give Tim Lee a call at DonLeeAuto in Rancho Cucamonga. He is very quality orientated, and can't be very far from you. HTH

Thanks! And Tim's the guy i've been going to since I got the car. I love the work they do, and he's right down the street!

graza002, i've always had a problem with the blistering socal weather, hopefully the megacooler and alky will cool things down a bit! :D

For some reason I have no problem dropping 1000$ on something as big and shiny as a FMIC

ANTS a cool guy. He bought some stuff from me when I parted out my we-4, I was wondering where he's been:eek: I sent him a pm hoping he did'nt buy a mustang:biggrin: Good luck with the gn, and welcome back.:)

ANTS a cool guy. He bought some stuff from me when I parted out my we-4, I was wondering where he's been:eek: I sent him a pm hoping he did'nt buy a mustang:biggrin: Good luck with the gn, and welcome back.:)
------------------------
Long time no speak, Jeremy. How's it been going?

Would that be with the chip/injectors or before? Would there be a huge difference when I switch IC's?

right now that stock IC is restrictive, but your gonna notice a huge improvement when you add the injectors, chip and alky. O also get that converter in the car, thats gonna help too.

TRUST ME HERE.......MAKE SURE YOUR HEAD GASKETS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE before you start boosting the hell out of it. ;)