Iroc-Z rims on a GN?

F

FinGN

Anybody running Iroc-Z Camaro rims on a 87 GN? Is the off set the same in these rims as in GTA rims and do you need to use some spacers in order to fit these? Thanks in advance.

Do a search for "Red Regal T". He is on here often I think and might even see this. I believe he is running Iroc whels on his T, but I'm not sure what he did if anything to make them work. Looks nice on his car though, not sure I could pull it off on my GN. :)

I found a lot of posts about the subject and good information. The problem is that I can get a regular set of Iroc rims, (2 front, 2 rear) and need to put 225/60/16 winter tyres on them. Unfortunately I need to drive the GN through the winter. I also have a set of 4 of extra spacers (7/32th if I remember correctly). Do you think it's possible to use these rims with these tyres that are not that wide?

Thanks,

The biggest problem I ran into running the "rears" on the Front with a spacer, was the hammer on weights would rub the steering linkage. Without the weights, it was really close. Maybe with the smaller tires, you could run the "Fronts" on the Front and the "rears" on the Rear (Spacers on the rear).