You can type here any text you want

Is anyone using a 93-97 s10 cd player?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Got one in trade so I thought I'd try using it. I robbed a plug off the back of another stereo for it and I have an adaptor harness for the TR. There's tabs on top which I'm guessing will have to be bent back or cut off. There are studs on the side, but no mounting brackets. From which vehicle do I need the mounting brackets from? or can I steal some out of one of those cheap mounting kits? I also can't seem to find a diagram of the cd player harness either. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I tried searching for some info but came up with next to nothing.

I bought a Am/Fm/CD with the equalizer off of eBay a few years ago --it supposedly came from the Typhoon/Syclone and I enjoy it and have had no problems-- took the brackets off my original GN radio and put on that deck and installed. Mine also came with adapter harness. Here is a pic that is in my webshots shown in sig.

CD player pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Mine is the newer charcoal and grey style. just has the treble and bass. Here is the model number 16220765
I'll have to hunt down some brackets. I have an adaptor harness adn the regular harness. So I now I just need to know which wires are which.

radio wiring diagram...

toward the bottom of the page there are wiring diagrams for the 4 speaker and 6 speaker systems...

Wiring Diagrams

Back