You can type here any text you want

Is Jay on vacation?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
I have been trying to get a hold of Jay at turbomotion and have had no luck. Does anyone know what's up?

Jay

Jay has been sick and in the hospital and just got out. I talked to him the other day and he is doing some better but sounds like crap. I hate I missed him last weekend when I went down and picked up my engine from S&S.

Lets everone here wish him well.
Hope you feel better soon Jay

Jim Willett
Zack Willett

Just spoke with him, he is trying to work, still sounds pretty bad. Hope he feels well soon. :cool:

Some virus, the doctors are not even sure, just kept him in the hospital the entire holiday season.

I want to thank all of those who where concerned about where abouts!!!! I am felling about 75% but i am trying to work as many hours as i can. I have missed a total of 17 days of work in the last 5 weeks. I have not messed that many days since I started this place 2 years ago. It put me In big hole.

To all of those who have orders in please bear with me your orders will be coming shortly. That I promise.
jay

Back