Is Southern Kustoms Bowling green??

They're service is just as good as before.
:mad: Charged me twice for one set of 50's. Took 3 months to get my money back. Wish I could charge them intrest!!!!!

There was a thread on this not too long ago, but I can't seem to find it now? Strange....or not really.

The short answer is yes, they are the same people. According to the thread, they had just opened up under the new name when they started paying their utility bills with customers' credit cards. I was "accidentally" double billed, too when they were BGC.

Stay away.

Jim

OH DAM!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the problem i ran into.. Bought a set of refurbished headers and sent back my old ones and instead of crediting me they charged me a additional 700, Now they owe my credit card 1400. Oh Man you guys got me nervouse. I e-mailed and got one responce saying they will fix it.... 3 weeks pass but nothing yet. E-mailed again go no responce.....:(

Been there and done that

Don't even get me going on B.G.C. or whoever they are these days.:mad: :mad: The sad part is back in the early 90's B.G.C. was a top notch vender and when they sold the business the new owners kept the name and trashed it.:(

I called them everyday for a month. They kept saying it was my banks fault. I had my bank call them and they ended up fixing it somehow. I was pleased with the parts, but the money screwed me over. I won't use them anymore, no matter what the name is.

I had alot of trouble out of them a few years back when I ordered a radiator core. They said 2 weeks, that tunred into 3 months. I canceld the order and a few days later it showed up at my house! I sent the thing back, they did atleast credit the card back quickly.

I went and ordered a radiator core from CAS and it was here in about 1 1/2 weeks. But that was back when CAS was not crooked.

Originally posted by y26
OH DAM!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the problem i ran into.. Bought a set of refurbished headers and sent back my old ones and instead of crediting me they charged me a additional 700, Now they owe my credit card 1400. Oh Man you guys got me nervouse. I e-mailed and got one responce saying they will fix it.... 3 weeks pass but nothing yet. E-mailed again go no responce.....:(

Do yourself a favor and dispute it with your CC company NOW before the time limit runs out (60 days? 90 days?). It will be very hard to get the money back without their help. Explain the whole situation in as much detail as possible.

I've said this at least 10 times over the years: why are these people allowed to continue scamming people?! Why aren't they in jail and why do CC companies allow them to continue accepting cards? It's insane!

Good luck,
Jim

I stopped using cc years ago vendors tell you the item is in stock and when the package come the po says bo and they spent your money already.

You will need to involve you Credit Card company and I suggest right now. I heard for over 3 months this was taken care of, when in fact they lost one credit card processing company and had another and now couldn't fix it. Well, a nasty letter from my credit card company delivered the credit. These people have no business doing business. It really sucks when they screw people over, then change their name and start the process all over. :mad: