You can type here any text you want

IS THIS NORMAL: KNOCK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

griffgoody

After alot of help from members here. I can finally read my scanmaster. Made a few adjustments (tps/iac). Still have to get some o2 sensors and set my fuel. But I toke tha 86 GN out 2day after tha adjustments and made a pass or two. Ran alot better. But my question is. When I was spooling up and toke off. Which it spun a country mile. But I got out of it before it shifted. My scanmaster numbers were 810 mil / 11.5 knock. But when I ran it up to about 30 mph and nailed it to about 75 mph (did this 3 times) didn't have to much knock. My readings was something like 805 mil / 1.5 knock at 16 # boost. 93 oct. gas. Did this 11.5 come from because I didnt let it shift out. Tks John

It could be false. The first 11.5 could be from the tires spinning, the second could be because it downshifted when you punched it from 30mph. Get some steady readings while in third gear as you gradually go wot.

hit the recall and then while holding it down hold the mode button and it will tell you what MPH the lowest O2 and highest KR were at

Back