You can type here any text you want

It Has A Turbo And Its Stupid Fast!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
And that is why I will never own a moto. I wouldnt be able to control the sensation.

Jason

I though I read somewhere that he was dead already. He's nuts!!:eek:

My wife works in the ER at a local hospital..... she refers to motorcycles as..... donor cycles.....

Needless to say.... the rush I have felt from riding a buddies 750 back before I met her....will only be a memory.... I'll just stick to cars that can give me that rush.....

It only took 4 months after having my first bike to require a visit to the ER.:mad:

Have had 3 bikes since, nothing bigger than a 750cc. You pretty much have to ride as if everyone is out to kill you.

I love the church intro!!! Wow, reminds me of my street racing days. I had my Father from church bless my motor(my old one), and then he bless my NEW tranny(thanks again DON!), and then he blessed my whole car. And every sunday I always went to church before going to the street races! If I didn't goto church I wouldn't show up @ the races. Just a personal thing I guess with the man upstairs. You gotta have faith in my book!

BTW im forced to goto Arizona, because now that I have a new motor (Thanks Lou C. and John LeMan.) I need to get it blessed. But the father that blessed my first motor is now in AZ so I'ma have to go on a break in trip once my car is back together.

I love the church intro!!! Wow, reminds me of my street racing days. I had my Father from church bless my motor(my old one), and then he bless my NEW tranny(thanks again DON!), and then he blessed my whole car. And every sunday I always went to church before going to the street races! If I didn't goto church I wouldn't show up @ the races. Just a personal thing I guess with the man upstairs. You gotta have faith in my book!

Amen brother! When I had my cbr929 some idiot ran 2 red lights and I jumped off of it. If I was the stay on it I wouldn't be here now. I had to do an endo to avoid him. Bike survived with a little road rash.

Back