You can type here any text you want

Its BAAACK.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
If your brakes go out on your powermaster and you have a steady light not flashing. I would suggest checking your fuse. HMmmmmm. The first most common approach and I didnt even do it. I was just frustrated that they were out and I just finished spending all this time putting my new header from Postons on. I know something made the fuse blow, it could have been just a surge from me turning on my fans because my temp was going up. Anyway I will still have to be careful, becuase who knows what made it go.

Powermaster Fuse

Where is the Powermaster fuse located.
I am having trouble with my powermaster.
Light is staying on, no brakes!!!
I have changed the switch and the accumulator with a spare.
I checked the fuse block fuses.
They are all good.
Where is the Powermaster Fuse Located???
Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN
Affsys@skyenet.net

Hopefully it will fix your problem?

But it is just the very first thing you should check, I have an 87 Gn so if you have like an 85 or lower I am not sure. I was lucky enough to have it written on the very bottom lower right side. I know with older cars they tend to not say it or become erased over time. It is a 20 amp fuse and even if it looks good, either just put a new one in and see if that helps or just get a voltmeter and go across the two ends and check for continuity. But, located lower right bottom of fuse holder 20 amp. Hope that helps.

Back