You can type here any text you want

It's Getting there.... Time Running out..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

In the home stretch now... Have to get it ready for Bradenton... Thanks to Jeff @ Trackside Performance for all his FINE efforts!!! It's Lookin GOOD!! I hope to break the 14's soon!!! :eek:

Attachments

• buick motor.jpg
    buick motor.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 143
If you don't, I know I can. ;)

Damn, wish my engine looked that purty". Lookin' good!

Looks nice. What did you guys do to the motor? Did it blow up, or did you just want to freshen it??

blackshoebox said:
Looks nice. What did you guys do to the motor? Did it blow up, or did you just want to freshen it??

Nothing blown up.. I just have a habit of taking a perfectly running Stock vehicle and messing with it! :eek: From Cam to Heads, Champion Intake, Turbo, Headers, PTE Intercooler well the list goes on… So yes…. it’s getting a little freshened up.. :biggrin: How’s the Mustang???

F-1 said:
Nothing blown up.. I just have a habit of taking a perfectly running Stock vehicle and messing with it! :eek: From Cam to Heads, Champion Intake, Turbo, Headers, PTE Intercooler well the list goes on… So yes…. it’s getting a little freshened up.. :biggrin: How’s the Mustang???

You have a PM.

Sounds like the "go fast bug" got you good. ;) :tongue:

Back