Its Turbo Buick Calendar Time Again!

Submissions are now closed. You should have gotten a reply from me stating if your pic was accepted or not. Wow, we have some great pictures this year!!!

OK. I have posted the thumbnails for this year's entries. I collected 45 entries, plus the one cover page that I got to pick.

Check them out here:

http://calendar.toddsplace.com

Voting will begin next week. I want everyone to view the entries for a few days and think about it.

Voting will be on T6P.com and ONLY T6P.com. I just want to minimize duplicate votes and make it as fair as possible to everyone. Remember, fast with class, people. Each person can pick their favorite 12. I am from Illinois, so I know how the system can be abused, so please do not try it. :)

Enjoy, have a great week and get your votes ready!

What is the chances of......

Having a month or a cover page with the TB.com logo and link on it? Just asking.
Let me know.
In exchange we can banner ad it for a month for Xmas.
Sound good?

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin.

Absolutely not a problem, Bruce. For 6 of the months I will have the TurboBuick.com logo and address on them. If you have something in particular you want me to use, please email it, otherwise I will make something up off the webpage graphics.

Thanks!

Contact me when you can

No problem and thanks again. Get in touch when you can so we can get this up and running.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com Admin

Calender

All the pics are great.
Did my part and voted for 12 of them.
I am waiting for it to be done so I can get mine.

AJ :wave: