jack cotton

orion

I'm thinking about doing some buisness with jack cotton. What quality of service can i expect from him? Have any of you had good/bad experiences with him?

If you use the search feature I am sure you will have the answers. 100% excellent and my preferred vendor/ non-bull****ter!

You may find the rare vendor to equal Jack...but you won't find any better...anywhere.

PERIOD.

You're VERY lucky to live near Jack's shop!

I know "someone" who drove 17 hours, one-way, to take his TR to Jack...that's 34 hours of road-time. And he's VERY glad he did!

HTH :):):)

I've had good luck with Jack.I travel 5 hrs one way to get my trannies there.I've also ordered over the phone many times with no problems.

Originally posted by orion
I'm thinking about doing some buisness with jack cotton. What quality of service can i expect from him? Have any of you had good/bad experiences with him?
humm deal with Jack, aaahhh, some business with Jack Cotton? In my book if that means anything, all I can say is look at my sig. Jr. :D :D

I've made more than one trip from Canada to Jack's[8 hrs,one way].
That should tell you what I think of Jack.:)

I live in Oregon. Was in Boston on Buss then had to go to DC for week. Called Jack to say I wanted to swing by in route. Ending up spending the entire day, eating pizza, talking TR's and buying more stuff than I had budgeted for! The guy offered me a place to sleep - and had never met me before.! I'd trust him with my checkbook- trust him for your purchases for sure.
-Gary

Jack is by far the nicest guy I have ever met. I flew in to talk to him a couple of weeks ago from Chicago. I spent about 6 hours there and he wasn't trying to get me to leave. I've talked to him and ordered some stuff from him before but we really didn't know eachother but we talked about everything. Well, after talking to him I decided to order the TA block and he's gonna put it together for me and is actually going to make some space to keep my parts until the motor is ready. After we were done he drove me back to the airport. I'd say go to Jack, you will never meet anyone like him. He doesn't try to sell you stuff that you don't need for him to make money. And if you're able to, go stop at his shop.

Jack is a great guy. Living 5 minutes (yes I said MINUTES) from his shop it is a LOONNGG drive to his shop but well worth it. His expertise and knowledge arenot equaled in my area and its well worth the travel time. Good luck and you wont be disappointed!!

I've only delt with him once but he was very nice took the time to talk to me personally and explain things to me. God knows I need things explained to me in great detail.:p Not to mention that I was only buying a torque convertor and not a great deal of parts. Plus it got to my door sooner then he estimated. In my opinion a very nice guy and great vendor.

Jacks a Great Guy

Jack's also got some good one liners too. When he looked under the hood of my 86 GN he said "Holy Sh!t ! you've been Kirbanized.":D

I was at last years Buick vs. mustang at Atco, And I saw Jack tuning up his AWSOME Pumpkin. Now mind you I never met this guy before, so my Brother and I go up to him to say hi and just shoot the s#*t about my bros T-type. He ended up talking to us for almost an hour and than offered to go over my Brothers Turboscan readings and "fine tune" it, During which his guy's where swapping tranny's out of his own car. Just about every product we bought since then was from him and alway's will be!!

Ray

I've been raving about Jack but I didn't mention what he actually did for me.I had him reserve a tranny for me,one of those killer Eric Shertz s/s trannies.I went down to get it put in.It seems somehow during shipping the tranny fell off the pallet and cracked the housing.They had it stress relieved and welded.Went to put it in and the holes didn't line up.So here I am 5hrs from home with no tranny??The only other new tranny in the shop is Jacks backup race tranny he just got back.So needless to say I went home with Jacks b/u race tranny in my car for the price of a s/s tranny.:D In a way my car has ties to the pumpkin.Not similar ETs:rolleyes:

NOTHING BUT THE BEST:) IVE GOTTEN EVERY PART FOR MY CAR FROM HIM, AND HAVE BEEN MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, HE DOES ONE THING THOUGH THAT MOST VENDORS WONT DO AND THATS IF HE DOESNT HAVE THE PART IN STOCK OR CANT GET IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS HE CALLS YOU BACK AND TELLS YOU WHERE IT IS AND WHEN ITS COMING TO YOU....THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE GUY THE MOST......TO ME HES THE BEST GUY TO DEAL WITH:) ....THANKS JACK.....ROYCE

He is awesome, very few people like him. Gotta be the most trustworthy vendor out there, buick or not.

I can only say good things about Jack and I have only heard good things about him.You won't go wrong doing business with him.

REG