You can type here any text you want

Jay Carter Sealth 7th Injector

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wilkinshc

Some Throttle More Bottle
Does anybody know if you can get a plate like Jays for nitrous & gas? Hoping maybe Jay would read this and let me know if he can make one if he doesn't already?

Thanks
Chuck

I'm also interested in a plate. Maybe Jay will read this and let me know if he can make one if he doesn't already?

Jay posted the following,

I don't really have anything to do with the 7th Injection System and Alcohol Injection Systems anymore. Dan McCann manufactures, sells and supports all that stuff now so you might want to contact him directly. I'm sure he could make you up one for whatever you need. Dan's fabricator seems to be pretty darn good.

Jay Carter
Jay@SpeedIsMyBitch.Com

I have emailed Dan and will let you know what his reply is.

Chuck

Dan's reply was that it only has one spray bar and there is no room for a second bar. So you can only use if to gas or nitrous not both.

So does anybody know of some one who make one?

Thanks
Chuck

Check with Jason Cramer. He can make one for you. I forget the name of his shop. Maybe someone else can jump in here.

Originally posted by quikv6
Check with Jason Cramer. He can make one for you. I forget the name of his shop. Maybe someone else can jump in here.
I believe its loveridge machine but thats all I know
Ron

Back