JLO"S remix video of flash dance.

wiked87gn

Banned
i am sorry but she ruin that video unlike the hottie in the 80's, her Fat A** is to big to be remaking that video, of course i dont speak for all of us here but comon JLO, lose a few pounds before attempting something like that again pleaseeee...

You would think that someone who dances as much as she does and works out as often as she says she does, that her booty would not be that maxium girth, hell, if she sat in my car then half her ass would be on the center console.

Jennifer Lopez is a fairly attractive women who can sing a little, and with the proper Hollywood fluff role, can bring in lots of money for the studio heads. There are at least 50 thousand girls out there who could do what she does and better it. It's just the way of the world, I have no idea why she is so popular and wealthy.
She does not impress me at all.

I saw a picture almost like that except it said on the bottom "some where, some place, some guy is tired of her sh*t too!"

What!!! She looked hot in that video..... Something wrong with you guys..:)

Originally posted by y26
What!!! She looked hot in that video..... Something wrong with you guys..:)

Rule # 1....Never, and I mean Never, say a woman is "hot" if she has a bigger ass than yourself.

When she turns around it's ass for days

j-hoe is popular because she makes all the chicks out there with big asses and small tits feel good:rolleyes:

WFO, tell us how your really feel. To each his own.
Please, keep it clean guys.
Thanks

Geoff

I always wonder about the mods always wanting to keep the language safe for 9 year olds... there are just tons of 9 year olds reading this board that are into turbo buicks, aren't there?

Yeah, I'm a 9, but it has nothing to do with grade level.......ask your girlfriend, she knows what I'm talking about

Originally posted by WFO
j-hoe is popular because she makes all the chicks out there with big asses and small tits feel good:rolleyes:

She makes me feel good too. I can't understand, nothing wrong with her. Bigguns would be an improvement to complete the package.
I do agree you see chicks everyday that look better than many of the big stars in Hollywood.

Gross

Absolutely disgusting. Sorry but someone green lighted this just because.

Embarrassing.