Joe Williams, alias Roger Williams, alias CustomBoatRepair

XLR8ER

Just a Car Guy
Joe Williams, alias Roger Williams, alias CustomBoatRepair
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anybody remember this Ad ?
87 GN motor complete good condition
I just purchased 2 87 GN motors complete, real clean and running
I do not need 2 of them so if anyone needs one let me know.
Joe Williams (on Turbobuick.com he uses "Virtual01")
204 Dove Circle
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
561-656-1125 Home 561-644-4559 cell

Be glad you did not fall for this. I spoke to Joe and he claimed to be a 35 yr old successful business man... but after my $$ was sent he became invisible. Worn out engine parts received with the promise of a 200R4 transmission to make deal right. 4 months later I'm out $1500 and no emails, no phone calls, no tranny.
If you live near West Palm Beach Florida... BEWARE.
IF you know how to reach him please call or email me.
Mike Z (404) 714-0047 days (770) 477-7641 home

i think this is the same guy that has a E-bay user name customboatrepair he was buying alot of GN parts . ck out his feedback .

Thanks for the Link... I'm sure that is the same guy.

At one point I received an email from "Roger" Williams claiming to be his Father. It stated that Joe was in South America with no access to a computer. He said Joe would make things right when he returned to Florida.
The e-Bay bidding shows me that he obviously had access to a computer.

Did you send the money to a physical(real) address? Maybe you could call the local Police Dept. in his home county and see what you could do legally.

Thanks for the ideas.

I sent the money to the address I listed in the above msg.
As far as getting the police involved, I'm sure he can show proof that he did ship a pallet to me... it just wasn't what he advertised.

I don't think he is advertising anything on eBay right now?
I'm not sure what would be gained by bidding on his eBay parts... except maybe lowering my standards to his level.

He is supposedly building a twin turbo Buick... surely somebody in south Florida, on this list knows him ??? Thx.

Send me via e-mail as much info as you have on the guy. I will be right there in Royal Palm Beach next week. I have loads of contacts in that area as I used to live in that neck of the woods. Maybe we can pay this guy a visit.;)

Thanks Joe... I just read your offer to help.

I will forward some of the emails I received from him; to you this morning. I warned him that the Buick community was a pretty tight knit group... but he has just decide to not respond.
Thanks again, mike Z

Reverse Address Search

Vanselow, J
204 Dove Circle
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 333-5359

I live 45 minutes away from there...never heard of him though. I HATE scumbag people. :mad:

For some reason this thread was moved away from the parts for sale area, to the Turbo Lounge.
I was hoping to keep the Joe Williams, Roger Williams, CustomBoatRepair or J.Vanselow name in front of the folks buying parts.
Joe1320, I have forwarded quite a few of his emails to you.
Thank you for any help you might be able to offer, mz

Joe1320, Have you had a chance to read through the emails I forwarded to you ?
I'm hoping your Troll Terminating experience can put another Win under your belt !
Thank you.