You can type here any text you want

Julio???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Don't want to put words in his mouth, but he did not take a car and JD blew his HG's toward the end.

JD made a lot of passes and Friday they let go...

Jason

I personally saw him run a 10.95 and 10.96 and in the TAI class he clocked in at 12.0...

Jason

I worked all week.. that is why I didnt bring the car. He was trapping 120-122. He tweaked the HG and it was bleeding coolant into the oil. He put some tabs in the water.. changed the oil.. and ran one final run breaking out 11.93 on a 12.0 dial in. Melissa had brake troubles and won the class running an 11.63 on a 11.50 dial in. She ran 10.5 a bunch of times.. but could not hold any boost at the line. That kept her from making better numbers.

JC from Canada also ran 10.5 on pump gas..

Isn't that the new motor I just sent him pistons to finish? If so, that sucks real bad!! Pops and I missed tipping a few back with you all, sounds like everyone had a good time anyhow.

We missed ya on Friday for RIBBZZZZZ :D

Well the piston he needed was for number two.. he replaced that one only.. the motor was in the car.. fired rite up.. no probs.. but.. after racing it, it appeared that #1 was with issues.. other side of engine. That motor was the one I raced at BG last year.. its had lots of runs on it... 1 1/2 years of beatings. Time to get it pulled out and gone through.. and new bullet put in.

We missed ya on Friday for RIBBZZZZZ :D Yea, rub it in, I was thinking about that on Friday.

Well the piston he needed was for number two.. he replaced that one only.. the motor was in the car.. fired rite up.. no probs.. but.. after racing it, it appeared that #1 was with issues.. other side of engine. That motor was the one I raced at BG last year.. its had lots of runs on it... 1 1/2 years of beatings. Time to get it pulled out and gone through.. and new bullet put in.

That's too bad, we all know they are on borrowed time anyhow.

JC from Canada ran 10.27 and a 10.28 on Saturday morning.. pump gas + alky

;)

wonder why he didn't go in the Alky class :confused: hopefully next year we can get more cars in there :cool: and NO BRACKET race :p

wonder why he didn't go in the Alky class :confused: hopefully next year we can get more cars in there :cool: and NO BRACKET race :p

He tried.. went to the tower... talked with Ron Joseph.. his car even had TAI on the back window.. couldnt get information in a correct fashion.. threw his hands up in the air.. and the rest is history..

The class needs someone watching over it.. this year it couldnt be me. Still havent gotten a call back from the guy Melissa gave me his number.

:redface:

He tried.. went to the tower... talked with Ron Joseph.. his car even had TAI on the back window.. couldnt get information in a correct fashion.. threw his hands up in the air.. and the rest is history..

The class needs someone watching over it.. this year it couldnt be me. Still havent gotten a call back from the guy Melissa gave me his number.

:redface:

thats to bad ... :redface: gotta drum up interest some how .... hmmmm I am sure I can stir things up before next year :p

ummm Ill start a thread in the Alky section ... maybe get something goin for Reynolds in Nov ???? well as long as you guys don't start droppin trees on the house before we can leave :redface: :eek:

ummm Ill start a thread in the Alky section ... maybe get something goin for Reynolds in Nov ???? well as long as you guys don't start droppin trees on the house before we can leave :redface: :eek:

Any of you going to BPG? If my car is still together in August I'll run TAI.

Jason

Hi, sorry I haven't been on the boards lately WORK IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!

Joe the cars was running 11.50 at20lbs went to 22/23 went 11. teens went to 24/25 went 10.9 11.0 5 passes, then on friday was on a great run started getting a lot of knock lifted and went 11.0 at120mph.

thats when I found a little water in the oil.

made the one pass on Sat. and SCARED a lot of people :frown: :frown: :frown:

got on the brakes at the 1000ft mark and the right front wheel locked up!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SORRY Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!

needless to say it wasn't pretty,car got loose, thank God Melissa drove by me and I got the car under control!!!!

No damage, THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan you are absoluetly right BRACKET RACING SUCKS!!!!!!!

next event heads up, run what you brung and hope its ENOUGH!!!!!

thanks JD

SO guy's and gal's start building those TAI cars NOW!!!!!!!!!!

who will be the FASTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back