Just bought my first Buick, need help with parts scavenging!

Gjoran

Hi, first post on the forum. And as the title states, I´m in need for some help with locating some good websites for parts.

I live in Norway, and there is not many Buick Regals here. I have been looking for years, and finally got one! Not a grand national tho.
But to my luck, this will turn into a longtime project.. All the work that has been done on the car, is pretty much half assed all the way.. And the previous owner tried to hide some pretty significant rust problem, with fibreglass.

The main focus now, is the rusted frame problem. It is rusted in the standard location, namely the rear frame rails. BUT, the rust on the right side frame rail, has extended to the upper shock mount. This is where the fibreglass was..
I have found some repair kit for the frame rails, but none of them go up to the shock mount.
So I am currently looking for a "new" frame, or atleast a better one than the one I got.

But, I was considering buying a notch kit, and weld that in place, but without notching the frame, if that makes any sense. English is not my first language, so doing my best to make myself clear, and understandable.

Super happy with the car, if I look past its flaws tho! But I have loved the look of this car for a long time, and in my opinion it is the best looking g body

Looking forward to any insight from you guys!
Thanks, Gjøran