You can type here any text you want

just bought some air dams got a question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83TurboGuy

Whynd it up
just bought some air dams from craigslist in real great condition
for 80 bucks for the pair is that a good price or was there somewhere i coulda got them cheaper ???

thats a good deal... most of em can go for about 250 or more... im lookin for a decent set myself

just bought some air dams from craigslist in real great condition
for 80 bucks for the pair is that a good price or was there somewhere i coulda got them cheaper ???

A pair? The 85 and earlier ones use a 1 piece unit. Did you buy 2 0f them or an IC set up?:confused:

well its 2 peaces right the right side and left side theres a gap in the middle

whats ic

well its 2 peaces right the right side and left side theres a gap in the middle

whats ic

IC is intercooled and you bought a set for an 86-87 car, not a set for the 85 and earlier cars. Ours go all the way across the front.

o yea i c i like that look better though thats why
this hole time i thought the ones that go straight across were aftermarket
but now i know right hahaha but yea ima slapem up today they
should fit right hevent even tookem out sence i bought them ??

o yea i c i like that look better though thats why
this hole time i thought the ones that go straight across were aftermarket
but now i know right hahaha but yea ima slapem up today they
should fit right hevent even tookem out sence i bought them ??

that car kinda looks familiar, are you associated with TAF or BC performance? well known in that area for sure. seen em race at Irwindale.

that car kinda looks familiar, are you associated with TAF or BC performance? well known in that area for sure. seen em race at Irwindale.

nah i built this car myself i updated the front and tail light its been parked for a while i recently paid off the fees so started driving it berly had it for like a year and couple months

Back