You can type here any text you want

Just for fun!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amelio

Well my Drag Radials were near the end of their life so I finished them off....LOL:D
I never get tired of pics like this so I thought I would share.
111.PNG

Hey Joey. Very Nice. I was hoping you was gonna burn them things off b4 u tossed them. Time for tha M/T's to come out.

Very nice, Being able to boil the tires off a car is one of the better pleasures in life. Nice work.

:) yeah its lots a fun.......I left a lil pile a rubber haha....I got them going pretty good in 3rd then let it roll out. If tires didnt cost soooo much I would do way more often

Yeah John I gotta get the MT's mounted and be ready for the track to open

this was actually about a 1/4 mile from the Police head quarters lol I would have gone a bit longer but I was nervouse the boys in blue were gonna come around the corner....it is litteraly right around the corner they probably heard me :D

Yeah I do have the vid it was taken with my I-phone and I dont know how to upload it.....my uncle posted the vid on FB if there is a way to copy it I dont know?

IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG
Damn it I'm jealous got a foot of snow on the ground

wow! it was a lil chilly today low 40's.....haha I know I know but thats chilly to me I like the warm weather....

I'm not a painter and I can not draw for sh8t! this is as close to as I come for art work lmao!!!

LMAO!!! NICE!! PICS! The cops are probably mad as hell....they didnt catch the hot rodder that did that nasty burn-out :cool: Good Job! I give you a 10 score for the HEAVY THICK BLACK LINES! :eek:

Back