You can type here any text you want

Just got back from the Power Tour

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

And mine was the only TTA there. Well, I think it was the only one, there are so many cars it is hard to tell. I didn't see another one. I had several people in other muscle cars taking pics of mine going down the highway, but most people there did not know the significance of the car. You know, mostly Ford and Chevy folks.

I went with 2 buddies of mine. One was driving his blue 1967 GTO, and the other was a black '70 GTO Judge. Both beautiful cars. They both tried to lay the smack down on the highway, but to no avail. The TTA would only laugh and run away! Those boys are amazed at how fast the TTA is. Lotsa fun, if you guys ever get the chance to go, you should. You will see every kind of muscle car at this thing. I saw an S-10 pickup with a helicopter engine in it....crazy!

I heard next year it will start in Ft. Worth and end in Reno Nevada.

The power tour is on my list of "things to do". Thanks for the info. Any other "F" bodies there to admire your awesome car?

Most of the third generation F-body guys knew what the car was. They all liked it. There was one guy with a '90 Camaro 'vert. with a C5 'vette engine and transmission. It was sweet! And that thing would run. He said he was currently looking to buy a TTA. He said he went and looked at one in ......North Carolina.....I think. He said it had 47 original miles on it! The owner is asking a LOT for it, so he passed.

I went the Long Haul and had a blast. There were alot of nice cars you would not think would be on the raod much less drive in the rain. Every town was a new experience meeting people and talking about their rides. I still did not see all the cars along the way.
You guys have to plan on going next year. It will start from Fort Worth and end up somewhere not final yet.
These cars are made to drive and enjoy. Having ice cold AC really helped on the hot long drives.
Can't wait til next year

Larry

I heard the Power tour next year will start in Ft. WOrth and end in Reno Nevada. Will go through Colorado. Sounds great.

Back