Just picked up a beretta px4 9mm

85tr

Did some reading on it ,gun felt great in my hand anyone have any thought on this pistol i won't get to shoot it until Monday ?

It felt amazing in my hand too! And it looks like Fine Italian sculpture! I didn't get a chance to shoot one though.
I ended up going with function over style as I usually do and got the XDM in 40(finally). Not to take anything away from the Storm.

I was highly considering a springfield as most of my familyhave ans swear by them.

Scott W. has one.. he has the sub compact. I havnt shot one, but watched plenty of video's on them. Alotta people say how smooth and light the recoil is with the rotating barrel assembly. Ive talked to plenty of people who were interested in the XD's and XDm's and ended up going with the PX4. My local gun range/store cannot keep the PX4 on the shelves. There also top of the list with firepower

Well the beretta shot very well, super smooth with no issues. Only went threw a 100 rounds but it was soo smooth and accurate just a bit low as I had read . At 24 ft by my last clip I was adjusting to the gun and shooting fairly well . All and all was very pleased for a gun I paid 345$ for .