You can type here any text you want

Just took the 87 Turbo T for a winter ride.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

Well around Thanksgiving the weather here in Michigan got cold and snowy fast. Then just before Christmas the tempatures started to get above freezing and the 10 inches of snow started to melt. We have had above average tempatures since Christmas and all the snow has been gone for a week and a half. Well today it was 51 and the roads have been washed of salt. That was a nice feeling. I have not took her on the roads in 2 months. Anyone else taken their cars out because of the weather?

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the powwer of my baby. Windows down and the radio blasted :cool:

Attachments

• 151-5151_IMG.JPG
    151-5151_IMG.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 125
Nice ride DCVING. I almost feel like taking the car again. It is still 49 outside and clear skies. Who knows how long until i can take her out again. Another 2 months???

Attachments

• buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 108
Turbodan said:
Nice ride DCVING. I almost feel like taking the car again. It is still 49 outside and clear skies. Who knows how long until i can take her out again. Another 2 months???

Wow Look you got spring in january looking at your photo :biggrin: Nice ride. I can see why you want to take it out..

Back