You can type here any text you want

just wondering closes shop..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ProjectWE4

C. Horel
Hey guys, im just wondering what is the closes shop to idaho, that tune and have parts for our cars, thanks.

Nothing within 1,000 miles, so just to play it safe send me your TE44 and put your stock turbo back on. I'll even pay for the shipping because I'm such a nice guy. :D

Better than a tuning shop, hopefully there's some other local turbo buick enthusiasts you can hook up with.

BTW, your dyno numbers with the stock turbo are very similar to my results last year with stock parts:
273HP (weak)
412TQ (that's better)

Yah there are some guys i already know to help tune, but i was seeing if there was a shop, just to check what was around..

I took out the car couple weeks ago and dynoed with the new turbo, but i had fuel cut or spark blow out, so i couldnt run more than 15 lbs, and im thinking its my coil pack going, or something, but this turbo just keeps me up with all the other guys i know here in different turbo cars, so not getting rid of it for a while, :D

Isn't Ron Neisler (sp?) and Shawn (IdahoGN) both in Idaho somewhere? Both of those guys know TR's pretty well. May want to see if you can hookup with them.

that boy NEEDS to get over to my garage!!!!!!!!!!!! ive told him that ill get it fixed but with all the other problems that that turd is having (rearend ect) .......ive donated more time to that than my own project ..........

boy i just love giving you schnit chris

Guess you havent heard that the rear end is fixed, and its all nice and better, but this tranny is a different story,

you got mmy parts ridin in that rear end!!!!!!! i know its fixed im just givin you schit

Back