You can type here any text you want

k1 pistons

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodaniel

clean air 1
anybody using k1 pistons heard their rods are good quality just looking for feedback on their pistons and how thet would compare to diamonds or other other brands out their

I don't believe K1 makes pistons. They make rods for our application and cranks for others. They are affiliated with Wiesco. I'd have to check the Wiesco catalog to see if the have a off the shelf piston for a Buick. I'd recommend JE pistons myself. That's what I've used and had good success over the years.

Neal

If they are wisecos, go for it. I have been beating on my wisecos for 5+ years now.

There have been some problems with Diamond pistons. Do a search and see what you find. If you have any more questions contact Lonnie Diers and he can share his experiences with you.

Neal

tried contacting diamond the other day...left message with no return call....called cp and recieved great information and customer service guess whos getting the sale

Does CP have an off the shelf piston for our Buicks?I looked and couldnt find one

Back