You can type here any text you want

Kankakee area, new cruise night coming

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jetmech

Im working w/ the Creamery (ice cream store) here in Manteno, to host cruise nights.Were going to do a Tuesday night twice a month and see how it turns out. There are a few details that still need to be worked out but im hoping to have the First one sometime in Mid to late May.:)

Cool. I was down in Manteno last week. Nice little drive straight down I57. I would come down for a cruise nite.

Keep us posted.

Looks like it will happen, The creamery backed out but the Village is all for it. I met w/ the village yesterday and i need to present this to the Board on May 3 so if everything goes well we will start this on May 25 and wiil be On Main st. across from the dollar general store. They are letting me use the new speaker system to play music and they have a mic if i need to make announcments(maybe future giveaways). I will post results of the meeting May 3rd or 4th. Thanks. Hopefully this takesoff

Allright the cruise night is ON. We will have the first one on May 18th in downtown Manteno on Main st. across from the Dollar general. After that they will be on the first and third tuesday's of the month. Times are from 6--9pm. I can be reached at mantenocruises@att.net Thanks

thats cool im glad you got eveything to pass.i will let all my buds know.
should have my car back and running strong.

Thats really cool that you got something setup down here! Ill see if I can make it, even though Ill be less my car :( for most, if not, all of this cruise season.

Thats really cool that you got something setup down here! Ill see if I can make it, even though Ill be less my car :( for most, if not, all of this cruise season.

Where are you from, hope to see you out there. Ill have the 86 gn on slicks there.

Where are you from, hope to see you out there. Ill have the 86 gn on slicks there.

Im live in Herscher and work in Bradley. Don't make it to Manteno to often but maybe Ill have to start! :cool: My car is currently completely disassembled, I just finished welding in a new drivers side floorpan and will be PORing under the cab and on the floors this weekend. Here's a link to my thread (http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/brakes-suspensions-tires-wheels/313646-my-new-chassis-thread.html ) I started on my progress so far - its been awhile since I last updated it but maybe Ill get some more pics this weekend. Hopefully I can make - Ill have to bring my 6yr old with me but maybe if the weathers right he can get some exercise and sun!! :D;)

I know some roads we can go do some street racing on afterwords :D
just kiding lol

cant wait,i might even have the gn back by then:biggrin:if not i will drive the TA

No, its just the last chance qualifier, we went to 41 last night. Track sucks as usuall no hook in the rt lane and a little better in the left.

No, its just the last chance qualifier, we went to 41 last night. Track sucks as usuall no hook in the rt lane and a little better in the left.

the said thing is thats the only track i will be able to run on till Marty burns in the cage.my car should be a monster from what Rick says.

Sounds good, what type of price would Marty burn in a cage. I was thinking about buying the sw cage kit.

Back